24 November 2009

My "Extra" Cinnamon Pizza

Just a quick note to pass on my new potential love in life!  Although I can't remember why now (I'm sure it invovled some sort of dramatic kitchen sequence of events), I ended up with two thawed pizza doughs the other day (the New York style frozen doughs that I wrote about earlier).  Did I just forget, and thawed another??  Anyway, I hated to waste it, so I just brushed it with a tiny bit of melted butter and sprinkled it with cinnamon and sugar.  Holy yum.  After it baked, I cut it into strips...and then ate half of them by the end of the evening.  The sad part is that eating all of those didn't seem gross to me until I realized that I had just basically eaten half of a loaf of bread!  It was probably one of those smallish pizza doughs :)

PS- How is it possible that I can find something so delicious that I will actually eat half a loaf of bread because of it, yet my husband takes a bite, and has to force a half smile just to get it down??  I'm still deciding if he's 100% human.

1 comment:

  1. I broke down and took the boys to the Pizza Inn buffet last Monday for the cinnamon pizza and chocolate chip pizza that Colin dearly loves. Maybe I'll have to try to make it for him!

    ReplyDelete