03 March 2011

Immersion Blender Thanks!


This is my huge, public THANKS to my parents for my birthday immersion blender!

I was so excited to receive it, but having been without one prior to this point, I wasn't sure how much I'd actually end up using it.  We all have those random gadgets sitting around that seemed like a good idea, right?  To my surprise, I've used it a ton in the short few weeks I've had it!  We've never had such smooth and creamy soups - and my favorite marinara is now a breeze!  Thank you, thank you...I now have a new kitchen friend for life! 

1 comment:

  1. It's always nice to come up with a gift that someone actually uses and appreciates. You have a well-equipped kitchen (better than mine), but noticed there was no immersion blender. I use mine a lot. Glad you like it!!

    ReplyDelete