Kitchen adventures shared with one hungry husband and two little cupcake helpers
04 April 2011
FIESTA!
Can you guess what this is supposed to be without me telling you? Hopefully! I was going for a sombrero for our preschool's annual Fiesta. I have to say that it didn't quite turn out the way I had pictured it in my mind, but when does anything? The brim was a bit more curved at first, but I think the cake settled a little. By the time I got around to the decorations, I was short on time, patience and enthusiasm! If I had it to do over, I'd definitely get a bit more creative, but thankfully it didn't seem to bother any of the kids or teachers :)
PS- It's all the same marshmallow fondant from my other cake posts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Em - It's awesome! Can you make one for me in May??? Thanks!
ReplyDelete